1. Owolabi, M A, 1983, Aeromedical
Evacuation : Clinical and Operational Aspects,
Wing Tips 1 : 4, 12 – 18 (Nigerian Air Force
2. Owolabi, M A, 1984, Radiation Hazards in
Air Traffic Control, The Airman, 4: 20 – 21
(Nigerian Air Force Publication).
3. Owolabi, M A , 1984, Sickle Cell Trait
and Flying, The Airman,4: 22- 23.
4. Owolabi, M A , Civil Aviation Medicine
in Nigeria, 4th International Seminar on Civil
Aviation in Nigeria, Zaria, 1984.
5. Owolabi, M A , The Sickle Cell Trait in
Relation to Military and Civil Aviation,
Aerospace Medical Association Annual Scientific
Meeting, San Diego, 1984 (submitted late but
allowed for short presentation during
6. Owolabi, M A ,The Role of Aviation
Medicine in Aircraft Accident Investigation,
Wing Tips, 1: 5, 20 –31.
7. Owolabi, M A , Medication and Flying,
Nigerian Air Force Medical Conference, Port –
8. Owolabi, M A , Aeromedical Services and
Nigerian Air Force Operational Readiness,
Nigerian Air Force Operations Seminar, Port –
9. Owolabi, M A, Medical and Psychological
Certification of Aircrew in Nigeria, Federal
Civil Aviation Authority Aviation Medical
Examiners (AME) Seminar, Lagos, 1990.
10. Owolabi, M A, Impact of HIV Infection &
AIDS in Civil Aviation, Federal Civil Aviation
Authority (FCAA) AME Seminar, Lagos, 1991.
11. Owolabi, M A, Drugs and Alcohol Problems
in Civil Aviation, FCAA AME Seminar, Lagos,
12. Owolabi, M A, Do’s and Don’ts by Crew and
Passengers on board Commercial Aircraft,
Aviation & Corporate Travels Seminar on “ The
Rights of People in the Air”, Lagos, 1994
(National Television Live Programme).
13. Owolabi, M A, Acceleration (G) – Induced
Loss of Consciousness: An Acceleration Hazard in
Aerobatic Pilots (unpublished).
14. Owolabi, M A, Working in High Altitude:
Effects on Human Physiology, National Cabin Crew
Association, Lagos, 14th August 1996.
15. Owolabi, M A, Human Factors, Group
Behavioural and Cultural Factors Impacting
Aviation Safety, Aviation & Corporate Travels
Seminar, Live Programme on MCTV Cable Channel
Television, Lagos, 3rd September 1996
16. Owolabi, M A, Human Factors for Flying
and Engineering Safety, NAF 320 Technical
Training Group First Annual Seminar & Nigerian
Air Force Training Conference, Kaduna, 23rd
August 2006 & 15th December 2006, respectively.
17. Owolabi, M A, +Gz Hazards in Military
Flying, Nigerian Air Force 303 Flying Training
School’s Training Week, Kano, 16th November
18. Owolabi, M A, Human Performance &
Limitations Factors in Medical Practice in
Nigeria, Guest Lecture at 16th Annual General
Meeting & Scientific Conference,
Otorhinolaryngological Society of Nigeria,
Kaduna, 22nd November 2007.
19. Dr. Makanjuola Akindele Owolabi, 1,000
Lessons, Instructions, Decision & Sharing
(“LIDS”) of God’s Wisdom, Opportunities,
Revelations & Direction for righteous living
(“WORD”), First Edition, Wondernet Ministry
International Press (2016). ISBN